The Hyster® H2.0-3.5UT lift truck series brings strength, reliability, productivity and a low cost of ownership to operations across industry.
With a familiar automotive layout, UT lift trucks are easy to use, simple to maintain and come with a range of standard features and additional options.
With lift heights up to 5500m, lift capacities from 2,000kg up to 3,500kg , travel speeds up to 20km/h and excellent manoeuvrability, control and visibility, the H2.0-3.5UT models suit the needs of various businesses such as builders merchants, retailers, manufacturers, logistics, warehousing and much more.
Hyster ® H2.0-3.5UT Highlights:
Drivers can get on with the job easily and quickly
- Fast lifting and lowering speeds
- Small turning radius and truck footprint help to raise efficiency when maneuvering in warehouse aisles
- Diesel, LPG or dual fuel models are available
- LED marker lights and work lights are offered as standard, along with an amber strobe light so the driver can see - and be seen - at all times
- A range of masts (LFL and FFL) are available with tilt options offering good visibility of the load and forks with wide mast window and neatly routed hoses
- Various forks and carriages available, including integrated side shift carriages to make load handling easy and convenient
Easy to use and comfortable
The operator compartment offers a practical and comfortable working environment
- Controls are within easy reach and simple to operate
- Various seat options including adjustable full suspension seat
- Clear 3.5-inch LCD display gives the driver information at a glance
- Rear drive handle with integrated horn makes reverse driving more comfortable
- Partial cabins or full cabins are available.
Strong and reliable
- Durable and fit for purpose, UT trucks are built to last, for a long working life.
- Proven, high quality and robust components (fully qualified through Hyster development centre) result in reliable operation and lower wear and tear
- One-piece welded frame with many components cast, including the drive axle housing
- Proven industrial engines are used. Diesel trucks feature Yanmar engines while LPG and dual fuel models feature the GCT K25
- Single speed powershift transmission is well proven, reliable and efficient
Simple to maintain
- No special tools are required for servicing, so it is ideal for customers looking to self-service
- Regular service items are easily accessible
- Easily removable floor plate and quick release hood (opens 70 degrees)
- No PCs, laptops or diagnostic tools needed thanks to the simplicity of the components and specification
- Fast availability of cost-effective replacement parts
- Backed up by a standard warranty
Име на модела Трансмисия Капацитет на товарене Заредете център Гориво Височина на повдигане H2.0UT Powershift 1-speed 2000 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel 5500 H2.5UT Powershift 1-speed 2500 500 Yanmar 2.6L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel 5500 H3.0UT Powershift 1-speed 3000 500 Yanmar 3.0L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel 5500 H3.5UT Powershift 1-speed 3500 500 Yanmar 3.0L Diesel / GCT 2.5L LPG/Dual Fuel 5500